I cannot wait for summer movies. I cannot remember what are they but i remember looking at multiple movie trailers and i find most of them entertaining. The one that i am most anxious to watch would be Step up 3. I have always enjoy dancing movies. Step up 1 and 2 were good. And there are others like stomp the yard, you got serve and a few more. Unfortunately i can't dance, if not i'll be dancing my ass off. Dancing with the rhythm of music, whatever music you are listening to, allows your to express what you really feel at that moment. oh well, i just cannot wait for it to premier. and Sharni Vinson. just simply wonderful in the movie.
I guess this would be my final post. All the best too all of you for the rest of your time in the University. Have a great summer too!
No comments:
Post a Comment