Saturday, March 20, 2010
12 Common Errors. (Journal 4)
After finish reading 12 common errors, i noticed that i actually do make all of the mistakes, some not as much but i think i do make all of them somewhere in my essay. But the most common mistake that i would make would be sentence sprawl. I sometimes tend to use most of the comma's to extend my sentence, when i find it too short. I tend to just combine a couple of sentence into one and produce tiresome sentences. Besides that, sometimes i realize that my essay have unclear pronoun reference. Sometimes i do not explain clearly and might explained it wrongly or might not explained it clearly enough. I admit sometime i also have problems on comma splices. It does not happen often but i do encounter problems like these. Sometimes i am not sure whether i should use a comma or using this " ; ". But thank god for Microsoft word because they will automatically correct you right? genius. I do make all the mistakes, but those that i mentioned above is the problems that i tend to make mistakes more often. Maybe with this i might be more aware of what i am writing or typing and hopefully i would make less of these mistakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you, thank God for microsoft spell check. It is awsome
ReplyDelete