Things have been going well so far i suppose. The weathers great except when it rains, the foods alright, studies been ok, television cables awesome and the girls are just wonderful, I think i have improved my eye sight throughout my time here.
My friends are going back during the summer but i opt to stay here. According to them, during the summer break, everything over here is just awfully dead. There is nothing to do at all, because everyone's gone back to their hometowns. I've just reach here roughly about just 2 months and i don't think flying back all the way to malaysia is worth it. Well maybe just next year. But i plan to get an Xbox to accompany me during my time here in the summer. At least i would have a mission completing a series of games and that would take most of my time off. I'm also planning to learn spanish during the summer, well just for fun. I think spanish is kinda cool and learning an additional language would be a plus right?! and last but not least i wanna get a job. i wanna earn as much cash i could then spend it all during my next break I probably would wanna go vegas when i turn 21 at the end of the year, wait i would definitely go to vegas when i turn 21. I have positive and negative feedback's about vegas but still i haven't been there and i would wanna experience it myself. But hey, vegas is still a beautiful place isn't it? especially at night. well according to the pictures i have seen.
I think alice in wonderland is coming out this friday. i think the movie is gonna be awesome well partially because johnny depp is in it. I think his an awesome actor. I didn't really notice him at all though until the pirates of the Caribbean 1,2,3; one of my all time favorites movies. Too bad i don't have a car and the cinema is like freaking far away from here. but i guess gotta wait for a few weeks after the movies on air and i will be able to download it later.
Ps: if you want to download movies or series, this is an awesome site to do so.
rlslog.net
Ciao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment