Monday, April 26, 2010

Make us dream.






I think it's like 3 weeks more before the semester ends and we have to get ready ourselves for the finals. I'm glad that for this course we do not have to study for it because that took off a burden of my back! That leaves me with other 3 courses which i am also fortunate that one of them is taken at pima. Honestly you cannot fail at pima. I just cannot explain but you just cannot fail. Therefore it leaves me with 2 subjects to study. Astronomy and Utopian Russian. Well so far so good i would say, hopefully i will be able to maintain what i have achieved so far. Astronomy is darn interesting if physics weren't in it. Because of physics astronomy is just ok. Seriously it just makes it 100000 worst. I like math. but somehow calculations with physics just don't mix well for me. Utopian russian i just another history subject so i just gotta memorize. I hope i'll be able to get a good result in this course though, just maybe i'll be able to sneak into it. I'll just try my best to impress in my last essay. Hah! hopefully.

Time flies really. I still can remember touching down in the land of opportunities just 4 months ago. and i get ripped off by the cab driver which cost me usd40 just to drive me here. The meters in the cab goes up 50sens every time which i find crazily expensive. When i was in the cab i was just hoping that i reach asap because it's increasing drastically every second blink my eyes. Lol. Literally. Now, i'm am just inches away from finishing my first semester here. My journey isn't bad so far, but i would think that it could be better. I am already looking forward towards the next semester in fall. But standing in the way would be 3 months of doing nothing which would be totally awesome. Maybe i'll pick up spanish. Well i'm supporting Spain for the world cup anyway. It's would be good if i could pick up another foreign language, when i head back to malaysia i could start speaking spanish and my friends would be just so annoyed.

I'm going to get a Tv just to watch the world cup. I am aware that not alot of people here follow soccer but i guess everyone should be tuning into the world cup right? Hope there is a bar maybe that people would gather and just watch and shout and scream on the game. I love atmospheres like this. Also i am definitely going to attend the next world cup wherever it is. It's going to happen in another 4 years and i guess doing all this, traveling or even doing crazy things is when you should do when you're young because later in life i guess you'll just lose all the passion and just eventually forget about it. So if there is something you want to do. Just do it. If it's a mistake you want to make, go find it out. You won't know it's a mistake unless you have done it and figure it out yourself it's a mistake. Hah. funny how things work. People tell you it's wrong but you still do it anyway. but i guess there are somethings in life if you have something you want to do. just try doing it i guess. you won't be saying that you'll regret for not giving it a shot but stupid wonderful memories of what crazy shit you've done.I'm going to bungee jump one day. I'm scared of like heights. like when you're really high. but i'm going to jump.



To end with. We're one goal down but we still can do it. They may be leading us but when they arrive they will face an atmosphere like no other. Wi
th the passion and flag raising high, the song and anthem singing out loud and we will sing our team to the finals. In soccer, you have to to fight for the every inch, you've got to look into the eyes of the person next to you that is willing to go to that inch with you. and hopefully, we'll march on to Hamburg on Thursday night. Make us dream. You'll never walk alone. lol. sorry for being a soccer freak.

somehow i've got sleeping problems. can't sleep. but going to try. ciaooooo.
hope that all of you had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment