
I guess this would be the last free journal that will be posted since the semester is drawing to an end. The semester is already i guess, could have been better. I am really looking forward towards the fall semester. Hope that it will be a much funner semester.
After the finals i was looking forward to 3 months of doing nothing, ps3 and the world cup to enjoy. BUT NOOOO, UA just have to screw that up. I was told beginning of the semester that i was able to apply to Eller this semester and enter during the fall. Now after i went back for some advising, they told me i still have to take one more Tier 2 science class. I MEAN WTH. I COULD HAVE TAKEN IT THIS SEMESTER. now i have to delay one more semester and take subjects that i do not require just to fulfill the 12 credit as a full time student and not to mention wasting heck loads of money. I am like also required to take a subject during SUMMER so that i could actually use my GPA from the UA and not the GPA i have achieved back in my country. !@##$@#$, why am i told of all this now? somehow i don't think the management here is as good as the reputation the university holds. but nonetheless it's still better then the person handling international students at PIMA. she is one hell load of crap. really.it's like you just want to slap her down, carry her up and slap her again.
Anyhow, i hope all of you had a great semester and all the best for your finals. I just wanna get this over with and have like barely 3 weeks of holiday before i have to start my summer classes with the UA. If you seen the schedule for summer classes, it's crap.
And oh. i'm blessed to know all of you. ciaooooooooooo
I just wanna say all the pictures you used were pretty chill.
ReplyDeletedido. Your pictures were always interesting. You must really love soccer. My favorite picture was of the ice cube lifting weights looking at the iceberg picture. So hilarious.
ReplyDeleteYuta: lol. most of them is about soccer though.
ReplyDeleteErica:Lol. uh huh. i do love soccer a lot. well, i do enjoy watching soccer, i know a lot about it but i can't really play. i'm could play basketball better then soccer. HAH! i found it somewhere online, it was like suppose to be a motivation poster :)