Monday, April 12, 2010

And it's over.

I'm not sure what i could write now because it's been practically the same thing going on for me throughout my whole time here. All i could do is study, watch movies, go jogging, and being most of the time disappointed of the performance of the football club i am supporting which is utterly frustrated. But being the the fan that i am. i will walk with them every step of the way.
I'm thinking of getting a tattoo though. Maybe not one but like 2 maybe. But both would be on my left arm. I am thinking of getting this Sanskrit writing maybe? or worlds or symbols from Lord Of The Rings. I am not sure what is it gonna be written on my arm but i'll think of something. I plan to do it like across my fore arm.
Well, something like this though, nothing to fancy but i think it should be alright. But now the main problem would be how to get pass my parents. Oh well, i might just find a way to discuss it with them and maybe if i could achieve a good result this semester i may use this as a reason to let me have the tattoo. Hah! fingers crossed.

There's a few weeks left before the semester ends. I guess everything have been pretty good so far. I hope i don't slack and screw everything up.








1 comment:

  1. Woah a tattoo would be cool! i feel you though, getting stuff past parents is reallllly hard. My parents told me that if i ever got one they would disown me. Im hoping they were being sarcastic, but still its hard to go through with something without their approval. Hope it goes well with them if you end up going through with it!

    ReplyDelete